Sunday, September 25, 2016

SOMETIMES MY MIND...


I was told several times to watch Game of Thrones, but to me it didn't seem to catch my eye, dragons, kings, queens, knights etc. its nothing but fake. So on Saturday I had nothing to do, really I just didn't want to do my home work so it was either to try to watch Game of Thrones or Do Homework. So I gave Game of Thrones a chance. And I regret what I said. I just finished watching season 1 and can't wait to watch the second season but I can only watch Game of Thrones on the weekend. So all I have in mind is whats going to happen on the second season? I can't believe they chopped the head off of Eddard Stark Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North? What is Daenerys Princess of House Targaryen going to do after the loss of her child and husband? Winter is Coming

No comments:

Post a Comment