Friday, September 2, 2016

Satire Project
















Satire Project Idea
1. For my satire project I will create an illustration so readers can better understand see  what's going on with this world and whats occurring around us.  I want the readers to see what I see that's horribly happening in this world. I to see if they see the same as I do.

2. Since i'm doing an illustration, instead of using word i'm going to use pictures.

3. For my satire project i'm going to discuss about chunk foods at school. The school administration wants us to eat healthy, but look what they're giving us Cheetos, dominos, etc.


4 comments:

  1. You're a great drawer! I like it(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the artwork and the overall idea. I also like how you put the health class right across the room, oh the irony. It's a nice little detail.

    ReplyDelete